2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (PST)
About this event
The Employment Security Department SharedWork/Business-Friendly Programs feature this important business webinar series. The webinar series provides program overviews and highlights the requirements and resources, and the most current information for businesses. This valuable information will help businesses make informed decisions for their operational effectiveness, stay resilient and thrive during the ebb and flow of economic cycles.
What you’ll learn about the Washington Cares Fund:
• How to collect pay premiums from your employees beginning in 2022.
• Tracking employee exemptions.
• Continuing to offer long-term care insurance to employees and handling exemptions. Exemptions are permanent and employees can never opt back in, even if they change jobs.
What you’ll learn about the SharedWork program:
• Steps to enroll in SharedWork program.
• Business eligibility and program benefits.
• How a workplace can improve with the SharedWork program.
Answers to the most common SharedWork – Employer questions.