How to participate in the Kitsap County Cornhole Classic
Cornhole is a fun game to play. It’s a simple game, however some may say that it takes a great deal of skill to toss a bean (corn) bag across 27 feet and put it in a 6 inch hole. That being said, anybody can play cornhole. We currently don’t have a youth division, but we will get there. Everybody who plays will compete together.
The Kitsap County Cornhole Classic will take place over the course of a few weeks in the summer. It will all culminate on August 7th. The Preliminary Tournaments will take place at many different locations around Kitsap County. Preliminary Tournaments are hosted by local businesses and organizations.
In order to make it to the finals on August 7th, you must play in a Preliminary Tournament.
To participate in the Kitsap County Cornhole Classic all you need to do, is follow these steps:
- Review the rules. Again, it’s a simple game and we will be playing with simple rules. The hardcore player can play with more complicated rules…. not us!
- You can preregister for the tournament by clicking here. Provide your confirmation to a preliminary tournament sponsor for entry.
- Review the locations of the Preliminary Tournaments. You can find those locations by clicking here.
Now if you can’t find a venue you want to play at… simply, ask your favorite local business to host a preliminary tournament before July 31st. They can find more information on hosting a tournament here.
- After you have identified your choice Preliminary Tournament, contact the venue using their preferred contact method to sign up for their tournament.
This is a very important step, and we HIGHLY RECOMMEND signing up BEFORE the tournament date in order to guarantee a spot in their tournament.
- Show up at the Preliminary Tournament, play your heart out, and toss that bag! The top teams from each Preliminary Tournament will go on to the finals that will take place on August 7th.
Remember: You must participate in a Preliminary Tournament in order to make it to the finals.
Online Registrants: There are no refunds if you are unable to make it to a Preliminary Tournament.